Over the last 27 years Westral has established itself as the market leader for the supply of insulated copper conductors. By providing emergency service for breakdown situations, non standard sizes and specialty engineered products for machine upgrades, Westral continues to lead the way through service, technical know how and experience.
Westral is supported by a large in-house engineering department that not only designs and builds all our specialty wire manufacturing equipment, but also works closely with customers to ensure they get the right product for the right application. Westral has successfully implemented cutting edge manufacturing systems, based around our innovative equipment concepts. Combined with superior insulation products we are able to supply high technology products at competitive pricing.
Westral Insulated Products provide the following services:
- Emergency service (24 hour turnaround) on manufactured products
- Design support to ensure our product meets customer application
- Engineered product options not available from our competitors
- Logistics support to ensure our product is delivered on time and intact
- World wide service with locations in Australia and the USA